L2 Managed 24 Ports Aggregation Switch
NT-35M24F4GC is a L2 managed switch with 24 optic SFP ports and 4 gigabit combo uplink ports. This managed switch support a wide range of Layer 2, VLAN, multicasting, Quality of Service (QoS), security, data center, and static routing functions.The fast Ethernet switch features built-in smart fans; internal heat sensors monitor and detect temperature change, and react accordingly by utilizing different fan speeds for different temperatures. At lower temperatures, the fans will run slower and reduce the switch`s power consumption and noise.
10/100M Ethernet Switch Features
1. 24x 10/100Mbps downlink optical fiber Ethernet Ports, 2x 10/100/1000Mbps uplink Ethernet Ports and 2x1000Mbps uplink SFP Ports ,or 4x 1000M Gigabit Ethernet COMBO ports
2. IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3z
3. Compatible with various Ethernet devices
Support L2+ Switching features including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, Port isolation, IGMP Snooping.
DHCP Snooping, DHCP Relay , LACP, IP Source Guard, ARP inspection, ACLs etc.
4. Store-and-forward mechanism is employed to avoid packet loss and error frames
5. Support spanning tree STP(802.1D) and RSTP(802.1W) and MSTP(802.1S)
6. Support IP/Port/Mac binding.
7. Jumbo frames support a maximum of 9.6K kilobtyes
8. Support enhanced management through WEB, CLI, SSH, SNMP.
9. Built-in 1U rack power supply series, easy installation
Managed Ethernet Switch Applications
24 Ports Ethernet Switch Package
Elenco prodotti : Switch Ethernet > Switch Ethernet gestito